Preparing South Africa's Artisans
Welcome to QUALITAS TRAINING
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COURSES
QUALITAS TRAINING is an accredited decentralized Training and Trade Test center.
We specialise in technical trades such as motor and diesel mechanic, welding, electrical and auto electrical. We are accredited by the QCTO as a skills development provider as well as a trade test centre.
We pride ourselves in our hands-on approach to training. This means that for every sect of theory learned, our learners get to implement that knowledge practically on our equipment. Our facilitators are on the floor guiding our learners every step of the way. This approach to training ensures a broad aspect of understanding, meaning that our learners leave our center with the ability to implement the newly acquired skills, be it for personal development or even in the workplace.
Why choose us
Qualitas training has been in the skills development sector for close to 15 years.
- What makes our training unique is our comprehensive, all inclusive training including practical and theoretical learning. What this means is that for all the theory taught, candidates get to learn practically on the equipment in the center. This allows them to implement theoretical knowledge practically.
- Because we are a fully accredited SDP and TTC, we offer the entire trade test process under one roof: ARPL, Gap closure training, trade test preparation and trade testing.
- We are flexible to your time constraints- training requires weeks of your time and this may not always be possible due to many reasons. At Qualitas we understand this and therefore do not limit you to attend consecutively. We can arrange your training schedule to best suit your availability.
- We offer customizable training to suit your training needs. This is especially great for individuals who want to brush up on or learn new skills as they progress through their career.
- We are a fully accredited SDP and TTC
- Our facilitators have all worked in industry and therefore have first hand experience and knowledge in the trade.